To receive your CorionX tokens you will be asked to enter your unique wallet address to swap sing-in. We recommend that you use the Trust wallet (https://trustwallet.com) but you may also use other native Ethereum wallets as long as they are ERC-20 compatible, such as MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Mist or imToken. We DO NOT recommend that you store your CorionX tokens directly on an exchange (e.g: Coinbase) as they might get lost and we will not be able to recover them. How to create an ETH address via Trust wallet? You can find many videos on Youtube, one of the best ones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YV6OD96svE
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the CorionX token terms & conditions, risk disclosure?
- What will happen with the 'unswaped' Corion Coins after the promotional swap opportunity ends?
- What happens to the Corion coins and Corion Premium tokens that are sent in exchange for CorionX tokens?
- How can I buy CorionX tokens after the promotional swap opportunity ends?
- Where can I manage my CorionX tokens?
- Where can I create an Ethereum (ETH) address (own private key)?
- I sent my Corion Coins/ Corion Premium tokens, how long will it take until I get my CorionX tokens?
- What are the amount limits for the swap process?
- What is the timeline for the swap promotion?
- How can I swap during the promotional period?