The Corion coin is, based on decentralized, open-source coded contract, it is independent of the Corion Foundation's activities. So it will be available on the ETC blockchain. Corion Foundation remains dedicated to all stablecoin backing attempts and solutions created by the community and the algorithm. In line with our activity we encourage the blockchain development community to search for and explore the possibility of stablecoin that is backed by an algorithm / community.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the CorionX token terms & conditions, risk disclosure?
- What will happen with the 'unswaped' Corion Coins after the promotional swap opportunity ends?
- What happens to the Corion coins and Corion Premium tokens that are sent in exchange for CorionX tokens?
- How can I buy CorionX tokens after the promotional swap opportunity ends?
- Where can I manage my CorionX tokens?
- Where can I create an Ethereum (ETH) address (own private key)?
- I sent my Corion Coins/ Corion Premium tokens, how long will it take until I get my CorionX tokens?
- What are the amount limits for the swap process?
- What is the timeline for the swap promotion?
- How can I swap during the promotional period?