We have received your request about 2 factor authentication. First you find a short explanation what 2FA is, than there is a setting guide and information about recovery.
If you switch 2FA on, then whenever you are about to access Corion wallet, you will be asked for a secondary, temporary password that is accessible via your secondary (preferably mobile) device, using the 3rd party authenticator. Corion wallet currently uses Google Authenticator for this. You will have to type in a 6-digit number under 15-20 sec to proceed with the login.
- Visit the Settings page after successfully logging in to your Wallet.
- Select 2FA settings à Enable Two-factor Authentication
- Scan the visible QR Code using your mobile device and type the result into the input field.
- That’s it, you shall receive a success message by now.
- Don’t forget to link your Google Authenticator to Corion Wallet login, without the temporary code, you won’t be able to log in to your wallet.
IMPORTANT!!!! Lost, sold or stolen phone? Please make sure to write down or remember your 2FA recovery code, our Support team can’t help you without that! If you do not have the recovery code we cannot help you in unlocking your wallet.